A ritual bath taken on a monthly basis lifts your mind and spirit, it can help your aura stay
clean and clear of unwanted spiritual debris, and it is a great detox for the body.
The new moon is an auspicious time for a cleansing salt bath.
At the new moon, our body’s capacity for detoxification is at its highest.
The custom of bathing oneself with spiritually significant salts and oils is an ancient one.
Water is considered the essence of life and has the
capacity to cleanse your energetic system of psychic blocks and the
accumulation of grungy, emotional and spiritual energy you have accumulated in
your everyday life.
When you have finished taking the ritual bath, you should feel lighter, spiritually
cleansed and recharged.
1. Choose a time where you will not be interupted. Light a natural candle.
2. When entering the water, take a moment to ask yourself for a internal cleanse and healing.
3. Lay your whole body in the water if you can. Close your eyes relax and allow the salts and oils to infuse and connect with your body, then simply relax. The Arch Angel rays will know what to do.
4. Stay in bath for a 20 minute or longer duration.
5. Thank your higher self and the Arch Angels for the healing.
Did You Know?
Dead Sea Salt is the most saline body of water in the world with far greater concentrations of minerals than any other ocean.
Dead Sea Salt has a concentration of 32% minerals compared to other seas which only has 3%.
Bromides and Iodine are present, including other minerals such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium & Potassium.
These minerals work together as regulators and regenerators of daily optimal cell activity.
Our Soulight and Angelight Series help relieve muscular pain, stabilize fluid levels in the body, giving you a total mind and body detox.
Combined with RYL Organic Moor Mud and you have a match made in Heaven